Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrumptious Sundays:Tye-Dye Cupcakes and Zebra Cookies

So this week we had a gal that was leaving the swing shift and going to day shift. We were all very fond of her and decided to throw a going away potluck. Here's the goodies I decided to make!


Tye-Dye Cupcakes!! 

On my Pinterest perusing, I found this lovely treat from Delightfully Dowling. It's the most simple way to make a complex cupcake. Please don't mind my crappy photos. I'm learning a camera phone isn't the best way to make a presentation.


Also don't mind my work tracking sheets. Ha ha.


Then I decided I was done and decided to try and make
Zebra Cookies!!

I saw the photo on Pinterest but there wasn't a link so I figured how hard could it be. I used this sugar cookie recipe from All Recipes and modified it to 20 servings. I woke up late and didn't think I'd have time for a whole lot more. I added pink food coloring to the dough, baked, and stuck on some Hershey's Hugs.

Cute aye?


Hope you enjoyed!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!