Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrumptious Sundays: Cookie Dough Brownies and Banana Flatbread

So I've been off the map in regards to blogging as of late. I do sincerely apologize. Between all the Sunday holidays and then having a tooth surgically removed from my face (no bueno) I've had no motivation.

This doesn't mean I haven't cooked anything. I have infact cooked ALOT. I just haven't taken pictures. Fail.

So to add to my new years resolutions, I will try to do better to provide some delicious photos for your enjoyment.

To start off, earlier this week I made some fun treats.

Thee Husby always complains when we have over ripe bananas and we toss them instead of making bread. I, personally, hate banana bread so I've really had no desire to make any. That is until I came across this beauty. Love Food Eat has provided a fantastic banana bread twist.


This Banana Flatbread made the house smell absolutely amazing!


And this treat made thee husby quite happy!

(I would however recommend using less flour to make it taste more banana-y.)


Next on my list was this completely from scratch Cookie Dough Brownie from Recipe Girl.

The cookie dough is egg free so you don't have to worry about Salmonella!

And yes! It tastes just as good as it looks!!


(Don't mind the flour on my tank, ha ha!)


Stay tuned! I plan to cook up some more treats soon!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!