Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My dear readers.

My poor, dear, abused blog readers,

I am sorry I have not provided thee such reading entertainment lately.

It's been quite an interesting break.

I have done plenty of random cooking, but I'll save those recipes for Sunday (only because I have to look them back up).

But for now I'll update you on our new addition to the family.

And no. I am NOT expecting. Ha ha.

Meet Tiny the turtle!!


He is the biggest little guy I've ever seen. He's so funny and speedy. I love how much of a personality he has.


Yay!! (I know, this photo is horrible)


Well I hope to talk to you all soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!