Sunday, March 3, 2013

Circus of Basset Hounds

I've been wanting a tattoo to remind me of my love of basset hounds, even though my life with them is like a circus sometimes. I found a basic circus concept that I fell in love with on Pinterest and everything went from there. I asked my friend Kim Sorensen if she would be willing to draw me up a circus basset based upon this concept and she came up with the most amazing drawing. She is absolutely amazing and so creative! I scheduled up my appointment with Cameron John at The Zen Head Shop in Clearfield UT. Yesterday my masterpiece was created! I'm so happy with it and excited to have it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!