Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"BassetMama" thee Zune, on shuffle.

So for day 15 I'm supposed to put my Zune on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play.
So here we go.
I may even give you my favorite line from each song.
1. Our Last Kiss by Medina Lake
'Her tomorrow has nothing to do with me.'
2. The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake
'I could be an expert on co-dependancy. And I could write the best book on underage tragedy.'
3. So Ordinary by Ryan Star
'Stop trying to be so ordinary. Be strong and be brave and begin your story. Cuz it's all that you've got when you make it in this world.'
4. Requiem by The Love Astronauts
' Sometimes we're crazy, but most the time, it's okay! '
5. The Original by Incubus
'I only go where I'm wanted, you go only where you want.'
6. Lay Me Down by The Dirty Heads
'I said I think that we can stay here, cuz I feel our time has come, and we can walk down to the ocean and sit with the rising sun. So unpack your bags this instant. No more running from town to town. And now that we've arrived so safely, baby you can lay me down.'
7. Warning by Incubus
' I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.'
8. Chasing Yesterday by Cheri Magill
' Accept the way your life has changed, accept the you you'll learn today, you're choosin' and losin' tomorrow, while you're wasting your time chasing yesterday.'
9. Swingset Chain by Loquat
'I don't really mean to complain too much, but this is turning into quite the rush.'
10. To Myself I Turn by Lacuna Coil
' I'm starting to bleed another way. I just need some time to complete myself. The spotlights are here again. I can't see anything, I'm blind. This measure of time and space makes me such of the situation. I couldn't know if I, if I will be strong enough for this. I have to chose do I want to leave here.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!