Monday, November 14, 2011

My family.

For day 14 I am supposed to post a picture of my and my family.

This is the most recent I have from thee wedding.


From left to right: my uncle Wes, my cousin Cathy, my cousins Shawn and Angie and their adorable little girls Aubrey and Bethany, my aunt Lois, my mommie, my cousin Chris, and obviously the hubs and I.

Missing from the picture is my aunt Linda and uncle Dan and Grandpa and Pearl. They are awesome California folk and were unable to attend physically, but I know their hearts were with us that day!
Also my precious grandma and father. I know they were looking down on us!!

All of our pictures were taken by Sharon from Smiles Portrait Studio and they turned out awesome and amazing. You should totally check out her page!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!