Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scrumptious Sundays: Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Honey-Mustard Glaze

I was unsure about this Scrumptious Sunday dish when I started it because I deeply loathe bacon.

But it certainly pleased my taste buddies.

(I failed at picture taking until the final product so you'll have to deal with Google'd pictures.)

I started out with chicken breast strips.


Which I then wrapped with bacon.
I then blended a mix of:

6 tablespoons of honey.

 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.


And 4 teaspoons of coarse ground mustard.


I spread half the mix on top of the bacon wrapped chicken then baked in the oven at 450 F for 13 minutes.
Then I flipped the chicken and spread the other half of the mix on the other side and cooked for another 13 minutes.

And here is the final product!!


It was perfect and delicious. I'm a girl who has to drown everything in sauce but I didn't need to for this. The glaze was perfect enough.

Hope you enjoy it!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!