Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scrumptious Sundays: Cheesey potato soup and Grilled cheese-avocado-pepperoni sandwiches

We're supposed to be getting more crazy cold winds tonight so I decided to try out some soup and sandwiches.

Cheesey potato soup.

I chopped up 6 potatos and threw them in the slow cooker with about 2 cups of water. I then threw in some chicken boulionn, chives, garlic, and pepper. I slow cooked on high for about 3 hours then added and can of evaporated milk and 2 cups of shredded cheese. I then cooked for another 30 minutes.

It was delicious. Just wish I didn't cook the potatoes as long.


Grilled cheese-avocado-pepperoni sandwich.

 
I tried out the sandwich maker I got the day after turkey day and it didn't quite work how I wanted but still..

This sandwich is made up of mozzerella cheese, sliced avocados, and pepperoni.

A bit of an adult grilled cheese I'd say.

It was superbly delicious!


And I had to top it off with a tasty blackberry Izze.
Mmmm..!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!