Friday, November 18, 2011

One whole year? Gasp!

This it's a very momentous day I must say.

It has been a whole year since I reconnected with my kindergarten sweetheart at Red Mango. I still remember it so well. I arrived a little early then he showed up. I hardly said a word. Part of my shy nature I guess. I was delighting in yogurt and kiwi while he got some cereal in his. We started talking about our pups when I learned his uncles basset hounds just had some babies so I absolutely had to go see them little furry critters (little Bentley's litter). Everything clicked from there. I'm so grateful and lucky for that day. Seriously, look at us now! We be husby and wifey!

Happy first date-a-versary Hubs! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!