Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scrumptious Sundays: Tomato, Avocado, & Mozzerella Salad and a Shirley Temple!

So I'm planning on posting a new recipe every Sunday as a "Scrumptious Sundays" series.

This isn't necessarily new, if you followed my old blog, but I tweaked it a bit to make it please my taste buds.

This tomato, avocado, and mozzarella salad is so delicious.


I cut up 2 small tomatoes.

Added a handful of mozzarella pearls.


Drizzled in a delicious balsamic dressing.



Then tossed in 1 avocado diced.


I then made myself a delicious Shirley temple.


Added a little bit of orange juice.


Filled the rest with Sprite.


And then added a splash of Grenadine.



Such a colorful and tasty treat!
Delicious!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!