Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I like about me..

I figured I'd try out the 30 day blog challenge starting today, November 1st. Feels like a good month for reflection and memories.

Day 1: recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

(this is the most recent I currently have, ha ha.)
15 Interesting Facts
  1. I am a homebody and am not fond of large groups of people but I adore doing things in smaller groups.
  2. I absolutely love to go shopping. I'm a fan of all things new and cute
  3. I find it very peaceful driving through the canyons while listening to music, especially during the fall.
  4. I love love LOVE to cook. I love trying out new recipes or turning original classics into my own. I lack the patience though when it comes to the clean up.
  5. I've always delighted in being the only child. Yes, there were times that I wished I had a sibling, but in all, I am truly blessed being my mom's one and only.
  6. I love to take pictures and really hope one day I can work on improving that talent. I hope within the next year I can attend some courses at the University of Utah for it.
  7. My grandma has had a great influence in my life. Growing up in a single parent household, I spent a lot of my time with my grandma. She was my best friend and partner in crime. I enjoyed the time I got to spend with her and I look forward to the time I will get to spend with her again one day.
  8. I've grown up with the piano. I'm not necessarily good at playing but I really do enjoy it. It is such a classically beautiful instrument and you can't help but to feel beautiful playing it.
  9. In ten years, I hope that I am blessed with a daughter that I can show how to live right in the world.
  10. My motto in life is "Never have regrets, only mistakes, because you learn from your mistakes but not your regrets."
  11. I am a ginger WITH a soul & am indeed proud of it. "You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair." -Anne of Green Gables
  12. I'm 5 foot 1 on a good day. That doesn't make me short, it makes me fun-sized.
  13. Charlie Sheen said it right, I have droopy-eyed children. My basset hounds, Bentley Bender & Gabbit the Beast are my babies.
  14. I am addicted to writing. I love how the words magically make their way to the paper and how complete I feel when the poem is done.
  15. I married my kindergarten sweetheart and love of my life, Tyler Shinney, on July 1st 2011. He was my first kiss and first love, and he will be the last kiss and last love of my life.

Here's the break down for the 30 day challenge:
day 1 – recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you as a child
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you’ve been
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you’re proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12- write a poem to someone you love
day 13- your 5 favorite books and why
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your Zune on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- a picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20- write a letter to someone
day 21-a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave a lot
day 24- list 10 things that you are thankful for
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why
day 27- my day job verses my passion
day 28- cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29 – favorite tv shows and why you like them
day 30 – movies you can watch again and again.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!