Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ooh!! Here comes some exciting news..!!

So my mother and I both went in for our tithing settlement together last Sunday.
We figure it makes it a little easier on the bishop to knock out 2 birds with 1 stone.

All was going well, our little visit and update, then POOF!

A calling!!

(!!!)

I couldn't say no because, that's just not how I was raised, and honest, I was really excited!!

So as of today I am proud to say I am the Young Womens Personal Progress Assistant!!

I can't wait to work with all the other Sisters in the Young Womens as we get to travel this journey to help all our young ladies grow and build their testimonies.
And hey!
I bet we'll grow and strengthen our testimonies too!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yer such a doll (or action figure if you prefer) for leavin' a comment on my little bloggity!
You ought to do it again soon!

Loaves and fishes!!